Trading with eTrader means you have access to next-generation trading tools, competitive spread & leverage offering, an easy-to-use interface, and unique features to help make your journey an enhanced experience.
This guide will explain all the features/functions available from your dashboard's side navigation bar.
- Home: This tab is the main "point of contact" for various functions on your account. You are able to view instruments from the Market, your built-in Wallet, your instruments saved on your Watchlist and News which has occurred in the trading community.
- Trade Markets: Here, you may find a vast selection of US Shares, Metals and Indexes. We also have a special section named Market Movers for instruments currently advancing in the Market.
- Trade Currencies: Traders are well aware that various currencies may be traded. For this reason, you may find all our tradable Majors, Crosses and Exotics on this page.
- Trade Crypto: This section is dedicated to all our Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and many others can be found and traded directly from this tab.
- Portfolio: This tab will allow you to view and manage your Open Trades, Open Orders and Trading History.
- Watchlist: Add the markets and currencies you would like to follow to the watchlist feature so you can always be up to date.
- News: Follow all the latest updates happening in the Trading world to make better decisions in your investments.
- Deposit Funds: Start adding funds to your account by clicking on this tab.
- Withdraw Funds: Withdraw your funds by clicking on this tab.
- Past Transactions: In this tab, you will find your deposit and withdrawal history. You may also check the status of your pending transactions.
- Activities: You may track all the activities which have taken place on your account.
- Settings: The settings tab contains important functions such as your Phone Number, Two Factor Authentication, Support Pin and Password.